Monday, June 27, 2022

Going back to swedish language



After carefull concideration I decided to go back to writing in Swedish. This will apply from 1st of July. If you still want to follow my journey you can copy paste the post in google translate and read it in english that way. To summarize the month, I must say that it went ok. The ammount of money made from the blog was 950 SEK which is around 95 euros. 

Sadly the ammount of views per month has dropped a little bit, but I knew that when I changed the language. It is difficult to reach more viewers, it takes a lot of time and effort. At the same time I lost a couple of swedish readers. I thought that it would be easier with the language change. Anyhow it was an experience that I had to try.

Few people like changes, often it is uncertain and scary. But thats how the progress is made. You cant make same thing over and over and expect different results. By making the same mistake over and over and expecting different results is called being and idiot.

By writing the blog in swedish gives me more money from ads, its is easier to find new readers, I live in Sweden, I dont want to change the blog name Två Månadslöner or the web link. Somehow its many small things that make it much easier to do it in swedish. The good thing is that I learned a lot and found a couple of new friends.

The next step for me is to continue my savings journey, become a millionaire, stop working full time as early as possible, most likely move abroad, somewhere warm and enjoy my time together with my wife. If the investments are good, maybe buy an apartment as a side hustle, for renting it out. We will see, still a decade or two left. Hope you had a good time reading my blog and I hope to see you here again! Google translate is the answer.

Två Månadslöner

3 comments:

  1. Bra beslut! Jag har inte läst en enda gång sedan du bytte språk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30 June

    Skulle just skriva samma som föregående skribent. 😅

    ReplyDelete